Real Simple Finances welcomes guest posts on all topics related to finances, simplicity, family life, minimalism, and self-employment.
At this time, we do not offer any monetary compensation for guest posts.
Guest posts for Real Simple Finances…
- cannot be found elsewhere on the internet; original submissions only, please!
- should be a minimum of 750 words.
- must be informative, entertaining, and add value to the lives of RSF readers.
- need to be spell checked.
- will be edited before publication. Posts that need extensive revision may be rejected.
- are due in full one week before scheduled publication.
- may include one link back to your blog or website in your bio, and up to three in the body of the post.
- should not include affiliate links.
Proposing a guest post
If you have a great idea for a guest post, proposing it is easy! Simple send an email to realsimplefinances(at)gmail(dot)com, with “Guest Post” in the subject line. The body of your email should give me a clear overview of the topic you would like to write about. You do not have to send a completed post; just sell me on the promised content of your post.
If your idea is promising, we will set up a deadline that works for both of us. It’s that easy!